How to: Make Your Own Bag Balm Ornament
Your holiday décor this year won’t be complete without this DIY Bag Balm tin Christmas tree ornament!
You will need:
- Empty and cleaned out Bag Balm tin
- 3/32 drill bit
- 12 – 16 inches of ribbon of your choosing
- Separate the lid from the bottom of the tin.
- Mark the center of the lid with a sharpie.
- Using your hammer and nail, create a small dimple at the marked spot to give the drill bit a place to go.
- Drill a hole through the center of the lid.
- Loop the ribbon through the hole and tie a knot on the inside of the lid to secure.
- Put the lid back on the tin, hang the ornament on your tree and enjoy!
If you make one of our own, we’d love to see a photo of it on your tree. Use #bagbalm on social media to share it with us!